An essay discussing religion, science, and language. Influences include Terence McKenna, Aldous Huxley, and many other thinkers.
- Skeptics on Eastern Religion
- Critical Thinking
- The Validity of New Atheism
- The Value of Mythology and Religion
- Transcending History
- The Scientific Enterprise
Click on the PDF icon below to download (Desktop):
* FireFox and Internet Explorer may have issues rendering the PDF correctly in the browser. In that case, downloading and opening the PDF locally is recommended.
* If you're on mobile and it's not opening, then viewing the PDF on a computer is recommended.
Banner image retrieved from iStock